The SSM © is a powerful fault diagnosis device that has been developed using the latest advanced technology. Used in combination with a PC, it provides a tool for quick and efficient analysis of vehicle faults.
Application software running on a PC provides an interactive user interface for very simple operation. High-speed communication with the engine control system and transmission control system help to make checking of various phenomena faster than ever before.
The SSM © is a fault diagnosis device that provides a standard means of automotive fault diagnosis. It communicates with the various system control modules equipped in a vehicle to monitor control module input/output data, and to allow checking and deletion of diagnostic codes generated by the control module. It also provides means to reset control module learning values and other control parameters, and to force operation of engine control system actuators.
- All System Diagnosis. Selecting this item displays on a single screen the fault detect status of all control system control modules for which SSM © diagnosis is supported, and memorized diagnostic codes.
- Each System Check. Selecting this item makes it possible to select a particular system from among the control systems for which SSM © diagnosis is supported, and perform fault diagnosis. This item can be used to view input/output data of the system control modules that perform fault diagnosis, memorized diagnostic codes, and other data on the PC display. This menu item is also used after repair work is complete to delete diagnostic codes, to configure control module settings, etc.
- Saved Data Display. This item can be used to save various data sampled during fault diagnosis operations, and to load data for viewing after work is complete.
- Immobilizer. This item performs immobilizer registration.
- Reprogram. This item performs reprogramming of the control module.
- Read CF application measurement data. This item performs reading stand alone measurement data saved in a CF card to hard disk of your PC.
- Convert/Save measurement data on driving recorder. Loads data sampled on the driving recorder to the PC from the CF card, and converts and saves that data.
- Oscilloscope. After attaching the optional pulse/analog cartridge to SDI, connect the pulse/analog box to the SDI and using pulse/analog probe to perform analog sampling.
Minimum Computer Operating Requirements
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP
CPU: Intel Pentium M processor; 900 MHz equivalent or higher recommended
RAM: 256 MB recommended
All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this listing are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement
This factory manual has no connection with Haynes, Autodata, Car manufacturer or other products. The content of this item is our production and the information are gathered by us due to our experience or thanks to information distributed freely and globally under the terms of the GNU Public License, the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) and interpreted by us. The information are Freeware, with free/open distribution license As demonstrated by EU Laws reported by Commission Regulation (EC) N1400/2002 article 4 (2) of 31 July 2002 car makers must give to independent garages and other interested persons, access to repair information. Selling service data, catalogs of spare parts, technical specifications information, workshops, technical repair and diagnostic data for trucks, vans and passenger vehicles does not constitute any kind of infringement of rights, this information is not intellectual property of software corporations or car maker. Also the information are interpreted by us and wrote in our words taking into account our experience. This item does not infringe any copyright, trade mark, or other rights or any of eBay’s listing policies. We or our Agents/suppliers hold all copyright and/or IP rights for these products, we therefore have full and legal rights to distribute/sell them as we own the rights.